MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Who We Are:
DealerOn is a full-service, Google certified, online marketing company that provides websites and digital marketing solutions to automotive dealerships across North America and Canada. We are a rapidly growing, PROFITABLE company that has been named the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 6 years in a row and counting. Technology and innovation is front and center in our company, but it's the people here who are the core of our business. We pride ourselves on making coming to work not only challenging, but also enjoyable, with a “work hard, play hard” mentality. We are looking for enthusiastic, driven and detail-oriented professionals to add to our growing team of Customer Support Specialists.
What a Client Support Team Lead is:
The Client Support Team Lead is responsible for overseeing the workload of assigned Client Support Specialists, assisting with escalations, mentoring and identifying training opportunities for support staff, and assisting in documentation and reporting. This is a lead position location in the Rockville, MD Headquarters office.
- Be available, ready and able to walk the floor to assist team members with direction and resolution of client requests.
- Be the subject matter expert on all DealerOn’s products, core systems, platform functionality, and processes.
- Keep up-to-date with training assigned by management and through self-study.
- Provide coaching and assistance in training of products, services, inter-departmental procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure the team is consistently meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs), documenting and following up on internal and external communication, and that the support team is providing superior customer service to all clients.
- Responsible for moving tickets over to other internal departments for resolution.
- Handling tickets requiring input from multiple departments or in depth analysis to allow the team to continue working through their queue.
- Review metrics throughout the day to ensure proper flow of work and appropriate capacity for assigned team.
- Reassigning work when team members are out of the office.
- Pull data from internal systems to provide bi-weekly status reports to management regarding under/over performing employees.
- Act as second escalation point, identifying serious issues quickly, providing thorough investigations, expediting tickets and de-escalating clients when necessary.
- Research and build business cases for customer requests and deliver timelines and statuses on ongoing projects or initiatives.
- Maintain quality assurance by reviewing and validating completed data entry and processes.
- Be part of the on-call support phone rotation, along with CSS III.
- Share, emphasize and support organizational culture.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have more than three years of related work experience in the field.
- Previous work experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, along with report writing and record keeping ability.
- Ability to prioritize tasks that change frequently and manage unexpected demands.
- Dependable, follows instructions and takes initiative to solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Hands on experience with DealerOn’s proprietary systems.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Experience working with Third Party vendors who provide products and services to DealerOn customers.
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, DealerOn offers a number of benefits, including:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Team and company-wide activities – baseball games, barbecues, and rope courses are just a few of the activities we enjoy.
- Paid Time Off.
- Employee lounge with ping pong, pool, darts, Netflix and an arcade console with just about any video game you could ever want to play.
- Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Do Not contact us with unsolicited Resumes, Services or offers. Thanks.
Note to Applicants:
- Preference will be given to applicants that include a cover letter explaining their interest and fit with the company and position.
- All Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without Sponsorship.
- Local Candidates Only, no relocation assistance provided.
To learn more about us, please visit:
All applicants must include a cover letter stating why you feel you would be a good fit for DealerOn in addition to your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.