We are a young and fast-growing online marketing company, which provides website services to automotive dealerships across North America and Canada. We help our customers sell more cars and provide them with an amazingly remarkable experience. We have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies six years in a row and counting. Technology is front and center in our company, but it's the people here who are the core of our business. We pride ourselves on making coming to work not only challenging, but also enjoyable.
The Jr. Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting DealerOn's implementation project managers, Implementation Consultants, through the process of developing websites from start to finish. The Jr. Project Coordinator will be tasked with instituting website content according to the direction of DealerOn’s clients, as well as managing outside vendor relationships, and facilitating frequent website changes until websites go live. As a Jr. Project Coordinator, you will operate under the guidance of the Implementation Lead who will help guide the growth of your digital skills to excellence. This is an entry level position in the Headquarters location (Rockville, MD).
- Complete tasks from Ready for Work queue prior to due dates
- Communicate effectively with Implementation Consultants regarding the status of their projects.
- Process all new orders excluding websites, SEO, and SEM.
- Use basic HTML skills to update/add website content.
- Adapt to process changes.
- Remain informed of platform updates, new products, and new features.
- Communicate with business partners to implement third party products on client websites.
- Remain aware of both state and OEM compliance restrictions.
- High school graduate
- Two years of prior experience in website content management.
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers/business partners over the phone and through email.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish and demonstrate ahead of due dates.
- Ability to thrive in a fluid environment where priorities shift day-to-day, and in some cases, hour-by-hour.
- Ensure quality of work meets company’s standards
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook
- College degree or equivalent training.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS (Desired, but not required).
- Experience in a fast-paced, environment. Start-up environment experience a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks that change frequently and manage unexpected demands.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication Proficiency.
- Use of Technology.
Perks and Benefits:
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401K plan
- Paid time off
- On-site and off-site company events
- Casual Attire
- Fun workstations
- State of the art technology
- Free Parking
- Collaborative work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.